Tuscan Limestone Coatings
Tuscan Stone and Tuscan Plaster are hand-applied, limestone-based coatings that can be applied on flat or contoured surfaces, indoors or out. The simplicity of Tuscan Stoneworx Hand Applied Coatings is how easy they are to use. By simply adding color and water, you can provide architects and designers with a new level of durability, performance, and natural beauty in an elegant architectural stone finish. With 32 different colors available, from warm earth tones to bright focal colors, there's a Tuscan Tint for every application.
Tuscan Stone is a large limestone aggregate plaster used to achieve a virtually limitless range of natural effects, from rustic texturing or carved block, to an exquisite burnished finish.
Tuscan Plaster is a fine limestone aggregate plaster used to attain a smooth, elegant finish that can also be lightly textured.
Tuscan Stoneworx coatings look and act like real stone because they are made from real stone.
The Tuscan Stoneworx Difference
||Tuscan StoneworxTM Limestone Coatings finally make it practical and affordable to create natural stone effects quickly and reliably.
Tuscan Stoneworx Hand-Applied Coatings are:
With these unique products, you can achieve a wide range of plaster finishes-from smooth, elegant polished to rustic block stone or rough textured finish.
- Made from high-quality limestone suspended in a base that is remarkably versatile and easy to work with.
- Easy to apply to nearly any flat or sculptured surface or architectural shape.
- Available in 32 impressive standard colors and unlimited custom colors, Tuscan Tint can meet specifications, from natural earth tones to bright focal walls.
- More durable and impact-resistant than any synthetic stucco product.
nlike traditional synthetic hand-applied products, Tuscan Stoneworx finishes are:
- Strong. Our field-applied coatings include natural limestone aggregate, making them much more durable and impact-resistant than traditional synthetic stucco products.
- Easy. Our products are designed to be easy to work with and install-by just adding water, Tuscan Stone or Tuscan Plaster can be applied over most any substrate.
- Authentic. The bottom line is that our products naturally look, feel, and age more like real stone than any other hand-applied coating.
- Consistent. With Tuscan Stoneworx in-house bagging operation and strict quality control program, you can confidently create the same effects over and over again-without worrying about differences in weight, color, and texture.